COVID-19: Our Commitment to You
Frozen Garden has been closely monitoring our nation’s continued concern regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are taking all of the personal and public measures as seriously as possible in an effort to protect ourselves and those at most risk of this complicated virus.
Our Continued Commitment to You
We are committed to only the highest standards when it comes to our convenient Smoothies and Fusions. As always, we are taking the necessary steps to keep our facility safe and free of COVID-19 and continue to follow the CDC and FDA guidelines for our employees and their health. In an effort for transparency, here are the specific steps we have taken at Frozen Garden...
- First, we are a small team of just 10 employees which allows us to naturally minimize the exposure that comes from facilities with a large number of workers.
- All employees have their temperature checked when they arrive at the facility. We have implemented very strict sickness policies where even so much as minor cold symptoms, employees must stay home.
- Gloves and protective clothing are worn at all times by our Smoothie and Fusion Crafters. In addition, all employees, no matter what their role, must wear a high quality cotton fabric mask (we are leaving the medical grade masks for healthcare workers) at all times.
- No one outside of Frozen Garden employees are allowed inside the building, unless it is for critical maintenance of our equipment and facilities.
- In addition to our already strict cleaning and sanitation guidelines for our food prep areas, we are also cleaning and sanitizing other areas of the building several times throughout the day.
- Shifts have been staggered to minimize the number of people moving around the building at any given time.
- Tables and equipment have been removed from the building to allow for wider walkways and paths.
- The entire building, including break areas and offices, have been sectioned off with tape on the floor to keep a 6 ft distance from other employees at all times.
We are also having conversations with our farmers and suppliers to understand the precautions they are putting in place. We want to assure you that we are committed to keeping both our products and employees safe.
Keep Eating Your Fruits and Veggies
Now more than ever, eating healthy and nutrient dense foods is of the utmost importance. Consistently incorporating fruits and vegetables into an overall healthy lifestyle can increase one's overall health, including the immune system. By staying healthy, you are helping your body's ability to help fight infections. Coupled with frequent hand washing and good sanitation practices you can help reduce the risk of getting COVID-19.
Our Shipping Schedule
We have been working on increasing our production output as well as ensuring we have the supplies we need to ship our Smoothie and Fusions directly to your home. While we have had a few disruptions in our supply chain, we have been able to work through them with little to no disruption to fulfilling orders.
At this time, the only bottleneck we are experiencing is in our shipping fulfillment on Mondays. With the number of orders we receive at the end of the week and over the weekends, we have been unable to fulfill 100% of them on Monday due to the distancing and staffing precautions we have in place. Some orders are being shipped on Tuesday instead. However, we are continuing to meet or exceed our published shipping schedule for the remainder of the week.
Thank you for your continued patience with us if your order takes an extra day or two to ship. We will be sure to communicate to you if there are any delays greater than a day or two.
I want to thank you for continuing to support our small business and local farmers during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. We will continue to update this page as the situation continues to evolve and make adjustments as needed.
Founder & CEO