FOLLOW US

FROZEN GARDEN PRIVATE LABEL

Private Label Solutions for your Unique Product Line

Delivering custom, quality packaged and frozen food solutions with low MOQs and no minimum shipping fulfillment services.

Custom Solutions for Your Frozen Ready to Eat Products

Choosing a co-packer or private label partner is kind of a big deal and it’s something we don’t take lightly. With Frozen Garden, you won’t find any cookie-cutter solutions. We tackle tough projects from recipe development and refinement to new product lines to creative solutions for difficult ingredients. Our team prides itself on innovation and quality and there’s no project we can’t handle.  Our registered FDA food manufacturing facility is owned and operated in Indiana and our team adheres to the highest food safety and quality standards.

Why Frozen Garden Private Label?

plant-based
specializing in clean, nutrient-dense ingredients, many of which can be grown by our small local farmers
flexible packaging
we specialize in stand-up pouches to reduce the footprint needed in your customers' valuable freezer space
low MOQs
drastically reduce your investment in inventory by only producing what you need when you need it
frozen experts
we understand the unique challenges of producing and shipping frozen products to your customers
plant-based
specializing in clean, nutrient-dense ingredients, many of which can be grown by our small local farmers
flexible packaging
we specialize in stand-up pouches to reduce the footprint needed in your customers' valuable freezer space
low MOQs
drastically reduce your investment in inventory by only producing what you need when you need it
frozen experts
we understand the unique challenges of producing and shipping frozen products to your customers
Image

Recipe Consultation

If you need help formulating or refining your recipes, work with our in-house R&D team. They can test, formulate or reformulate your concepts or recipes to make your dream a reality. We’ll work directly with you to make your recipes meet your requirements for taste, consistency and balance.

Image

Allyson Straka

FOUNDER & CHIEF SMOOTHIE OFFICER

Frozen Shipping Fulfillment - Your 3PL Solution

Navigating how to ship frozen products across the state or even the country while ensuring it arrives frozen can be frustrating, especially when it's hot or there are delays. Whether residential or commercial our 3PL program is fully scalable. Frozen Garden will pick, pack and ship your product right to your customer’s door. Plus our close partnership with UPS allows us to pass on competitive rates with fast delivery times. With our centralized location in Indiana, we can reach 94% of the US population in 1-3 days Ground with the remaining 6% fulfilled with 2nd Day Air. This allows you to reach a national customer base, keeping frozen shipping costs low, and meeting growth trends regionally and nationally.

Why Frozen Garden Shipping Fulfillment?

no minimums
that's right, no minimum order volume required to work with Frozen Garden
discounted rates
we offer discounted UPS rates for all your shipping needs
only what you need
there is no pre-purchasing of shipping materials when utilizing our stock box and liner options
sustainability
we exclusively use sustainable shipping materials with our insulated liners being made from plants (corn starch)
no minimums
that's right, no minimum order volume required to work with Frozen Garden
discounted rates
we offer discounted UPS rates for all your shipping needs
only what you need
there is no pre-purchasing of shipping materials when utilizing our stock box and liner options
sustainability
we exclusively use sustainable shipping materials with our insulated liners being made from plants (corn starch)

Make Your Dream a Reality

Do you have a business idea, but aren't sure how to create or ship your product?

Do your customers love your product, but you can't keep up with demand?

Want to create a product or increase volumes, but don't want to invest in a manufacturing facility and costly equipment?

Do you want someone to care about the quality of your product as much as your customers do?

Frozen Garden Can Help!

Frozen Garden is a hands-on team that’s passionate about customer service and satisfaction - maybe even a little obsessed. We’re flexible and have the capability to get the job done so you can focus on yours. While we partner with businesses of all sizes we pride ourselves on being able to help small to medium size business bring their new product ideas to life. We offer low MOQs of 500-1,000 per SKU depending on formulation - for our private label and co-packing clients and no minimums for our shipping fulfillment services.
Follow Us:
@2021 Copyright by Frozen Garden. All rights reserved
Phone: 219.286.3578
E-mail: allyson@thefrozengarden.comn
Address: 315 E. 316 N. Ste C, Valparaiso, IN 46383