Pair succulent shrimp with bright flavors from our Lemon-Pineapple-Ginger Fusions. Cook with fresh ground pepper or give your recipe an Asian twist with soy sauce, garlic and honey. Either way, you'll still have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 7-8 Lemon-Pineapple-Ginger Fusions
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 TB soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1 TB Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 TB olive oil to hot pan.
- Add minced garlic to pan and sauté for 1 minute.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 7-8 Lemon-Pineapple-Ginger Fusion cubes to the pan. Stir until melted.
- Add soy sauce and raw honey to the pan. Stir well.
- Finish sautéing until cooked through.