We love the versatility of quinoa. We love it even more with our Orange-Pineapple-Rosemary Fusions. Trust us–add a few for a citrusy burst of flavor that you won't regret.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 6 Orange-Pineapple-Rosemary Fusions
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh sieve until water runs clear, drain and transfer to a medium pot.
- Add 2 cups water and salt and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Uncover and place 6 Orange-Pineapple-Rosemary Fusions on top.
- Return the cover until Fusions are melted.
- Stir until melted Fusions are mixed well with quinoa.