This easy-to-make and refreshingly crisp fruit-infused mojito pairs deliciously with our Strawberry-Lemon-Basil Fusions. It's just one more reason to start happy hour early.
- 1 ounce white rum
- 2-3 Strawberry-Lemon-Basil Fusions
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 slice lime
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2 ounces soda water
- Squeeze lime into glass and muddle with sugar and mint leaves.
- Add 2-3 Strawberry-Lemon-Basil Fusions.
- Add rum and soda water.
- Stir until Fusions are fully melted.
- Add ice, if desired, and serve.